Here is a list of our January start courses
- Art and Design SCQF Level 4
- Beauty SCQF Level 4
- Business Management & Accounting SCQF Level 5
- Care Practice NQ SCQF Level4
- English and Journalism SCQF Level 6 NEW!
- Hairdressing SCQF Level 4
- Professional Cookery SCQF Level 4 NEW!
- Science SCQF Level 4
- Skills for work (Intermediate 1) Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Sport, Fitness and Outdoor Studies SCQF Level 4
- Technology SCQF Level 4 NEW!
Pathways to Study and Preparation for the Uniformed and Emergency Services:
- Pathways to Study 1 and 2 SCQF Levels 4 and 5
- Preparation for Uniformed and Emergency Services NQ SCQF Level 4
National Progression Awards (NPAs)
- Administration NPA SCQF Level 5
- Construction (General) NPA SCQF Level 5
- Digital Media Basics Computing NPA SCQF Level 4
- NPA Woodland Operations SCQF Level 6 NEW!
If you would like to apply NOW for any of these courses please call us on 01463 273 208 or fill in an application form.
We work closely with a wide range of secondary schools and education centres in the Highland area, and we are gradually expanding this to joint education partnerships with local primary schools. The main aim is to raise awareness of the range of , progressive pathways and vocational opportunities which are available to our young learners. In addition, we aim to work more closely with Highland Council schools and local communities to ensure that we are developing a progressive curriculum which offers ideas, innovation and learning from best practice.
Tell us about your school visit here!
Our provides opportunities to learners in S3-S6 to engage in a practical learning environment. This programme has been developed specifically to meet the needs and interests of young learners who are seeking alternative learning opportunities.
Throughout the academic year, we provide opportunities for school learners to experience student life in their chosen subject area, to allow them to make informed decisions about their tertiary education. In addition, we host a number of events in conjunction withwhich provide a catalyst for parents and learners to experience the learning opportunities, choices and progression routes to enable learners to realise their full potential.
Our student ambassador initiative enables us to provide valuable information to learners about courses, progression and student life at the college. We have approximately 15 ambassadors from a wide range of courses who voluntarily assist on school visits and local events.
The unique partnership between Inverness College UHI, Highland Council and local employers provides a fantastic opportunity for youngsters to engage in a curriculum for excellence where they can grasp more opportunities and more chances in a diverse range of progression routes.