What is special about this course?
This course starts in January only.
This introductory level programme allows experience to be gained across the range of light vehicle maintenance and repair.
You may also be interested in Land Based Engineering.
- Your personal statement will reflect your desire to learn this subject but core skills in Communication, Maths and Information Technology at National 3 will be preferred.
- You may be asked to attend an interview.
- Automotive workshop health and safety
- Light vehicle construction
- Light vehicle operating principles
- Hand tool principles
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
This course starts in Janaury only.
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- IMI Certificate in Light Vehicle Repair Level 1.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.