What is special about this course?
The aim of this course is to allow students to consider the various strands of care employment that are available to them. It will be of particular interest to those interested in health, childcare and social care industries.
- All candidates must be 16 or over
- 4 Standard Grades at level 3 or above, or 4 National 4 passes, one of which must be in English.
Work experience is incorporated into the year:-
- local investigation
- families in modern society
- sociology in care
- social influences
- values and principles in care
- human development
- first aid
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- Part Time
How long will my course last?
1 year full time or 2 years part time
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- NC Early Education & Childcare
- NC Childhood Practice
- NC Health & SOcial Care
- SVQ2 Children's Care
- Learning and Development
- SVQ 2 Social Services; Children and Young People Level 6
- Employment as a support worker in a care setting
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.