What is special about this course?
This course is designed to give you an introduction to electrical engineering and electrical installation techniques. Skills gained are fundamental in all aspects of electrical installation and will increase your opportunities for employment.
- Relevant post school education and/or training.
- Four National 4 at C or above, to include Mathematics, English, Physics and one other subject
- Communication at Intermediate 1
You will learn and gain skills in:
- Electrical technology
- Electrical wiring hand skills
- Electrical science
- Health and safety
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- practical workshops
- VLE (virtual learning environment) used where relevant
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
Bursary or EMA (Educational Maintenance Allowance)
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Apprenticeship in Electrical Industry
- Pre Apprentice Electrical Installation at SCQF Level 6 or Electrical Engineering with Electronics at SCQF Level 6
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.