What is special about this course?
This programme is for those already working in the construction industry. Students will be working towards the PDA Bricklaying – SCQF level 6.
Access information from www.bconstructive.co.uk
- Must be in relevant employment
- Construction Skills (CITB) Test/Interview.
Content includes units such as:
- Setting out masonry substructures
- Substructure walling
- Cavity walling
- Openings in walls
- Decorative finishes
How will I study my course?
- Block release
How long will my course last?
32 weeks over 4 years
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- PDA Bricklaying – SCQF Level 7
- Employment within the construction industry.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.