What is special about this course?
This programme is for those already in the construction industry. You will work towards the PDA Painting & Decorating – SCQF level 6.
Access information from www.bconstructive.co.uk
Must be in relevant employment
Construction Skills (CITB) Test/Interview.
Content includes units such as -
- applying coatings to metal
- timber and cementitious surfaces
- foundation and plain colour schemes
- decorative effects
- colour schemes
How will I study my course?
- Block release
How long will my course last?
32 weeks block release over 4years
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- PDA Painting & Decorating – SCQF level 7
- Eemployment within the construction industry.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.