Bréagha Commercial Salon and Training Salon
Training Hair and Beauty Salons
Did you know we run a training hair and beauty salon to help our students learn? Members of the public can book in and receive a treatment from our students under the supervision of experienced staff.
We currently have appointments with SVQ level 2 hairdressing students on a Monday.
Services available include:
- Cut, shampoo & blow dry
- Cut, shampoo & set
- Semi-permanent colour
- Quasi colour
- Permanent colour – regrowth
- Permanent colour – full head
- Permanent colour - regrowth & toner
- Cap highlights – short hair only
- Highlights only – long and short hair
Please see hairdressing training salon price list, above.
Appointments are limited. Phone the salon on 01463 273273 to book.
- Clients can only enter the building if they have an appointment booked.
- Wear a mask when entering the building.
- We recommend bringing a disposable mask to wear during your treatment.
- Come as close to appointment time as possible and report to the health and beauty reception on the first floor.
- Ensure social distancing.
- Sanitise hands on entering the building.
- Cashless payment only.
- Please do not attend an appointment if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Our students will wear a mask and visor during your treatment.
Breagha Commercial Hair & Beauty Salon
Our Breagha Commercial Hair & Beauty Salon will remain closed for the 2020/21 academic year. This salon is run by recently qualified students, with the aim of helping them build their own client base within a fully supported environment.