What is special about this course?
This SVQ can be taken on its own or as part of a Modern Apprrenticeship programme.
Entry requirements (mature students)
- Evidence of appropriate academic ability
- Must be working in the Civil Engineering or Construction industry
Entry requirements (school leavers)
- Two Highers at C or above, Maths and an appropriate Technology/Business/Communication subject, or equivent
- National 4 pass in English
- Must be working in the Civl Engineering or Construction industry
The course is a combination of work-based and college training.
It provides the dual benefits of gaining a nationally recognised qualification while being paid as you work.
As a standalone qualification you will complete an online portfolio with 3 formal meetings with your assessor to support your progress.
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
You may progress your studies onto SVQ level 4 Built Environment Design or study BEng Civil Engineering as block release, entering in year 2.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.