Learning and Development Practice CIPD Award
What is special about this course?
This professional qualification awarded by the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD) is an extension of the Certficate in Learning and Development Practice. It will further develop your practical, relevant skills and confidence to be an effective learning and development practitioner. You must gain 9 credits in addition to a Certificate in Learning and Development Practice award.
- You will have completed the Certificate in Learning and Development Practice prior to commencing the Diploma
- You must join CIPD as a student member
- It may be possible to complete the certificate and dipoma units at the same time, however, this must be discussed and agreed with the College.
- A fee is charged for this course.
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
Assessments are work focused and you will undertake a work-based project.
How long will my course last?
Part time evenings (September - June)
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Enhances employment prospects.
- Further study at postgraduate level, eg MSc Human Resource Management
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Applications to be made through the Business Development Team at Inverness College UHI. The team can be contacted on 01463 273307.
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Inverness College UHI. Inverness College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.