CIPD Certificate in Learning and Development Practice CIPD Certificate
What is special about this course?
This professional qualification awarded by the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD) will highlight the importanceof understanding the business and international context within which learning and development operates, and the role of HR in driving effective learning and development.
It will develop competence in a range of learning and development practice, including identifying, designing, delivery and evaluating learning and development activities.
- Accreditation of prior learning and experience will be considered in order to meet entry requirements
- Students must join CIPD as a student member
- A fee is charged for this course.
This course will develop competence in a range of core learning and developing practice activities, including -
- learning and development within the organisation
- identifying learning and development needs
- designing and delivering learning and development activities
- evaluating learning and development activities
- coaching and mentoring
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
How long will my course last?
Part time evenings (September to June)
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
A fee will be charged for this course. Please contact the Finance team on 273408.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Enhances employment prospects.
- Diploma in Human Resource Practice
- Further study at postgraduate level, eg MSc Human Resource Management
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Applications to be made through the Business Development Team at UHI Inverness. The team can be contacted on 07385433474.
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at UHI Inverness. UHI Inverness operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.