What is special about this course?
This professional qualification awarded by the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD) will highlight the importanceof understanding the business and international context within which learning and development operates, and the role of HR in driving effective learning and development.
It will develop competence in a range of learning and development practice, including identifying, designing, delivery and evaluating learning and development activities.
- Accreditation of prior learning and experience will be considered in order to meet entry requirements
- Students must join CIPD as a student member
- A fee is charged for this course.
This course will develop competence in a range of core learning and developing practice activities, including -
- learning and development within the organisation
- identifying learning and development needs
- designing and delivering learning and development activities
- evaluating learning and development activities
- coaching and mentoring
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
How long will my course last?
Part time evenings (September to June)
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
A fee will be charged for this course. Please contact the Finance team on 273408.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Enhances employment prospects.
- Diploma in Human Resource Practice
- Further study at postgraduate level, eg MSc Human Resource Management
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.