Human Resource Practice CIPD Certificate
What is special about this course?
This professional qualification awarded by the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD) highlights the importance of understanding the business and international context within which HR operates, and the role of HR in driving sustained organisational performance.
- Accreditation of prior learning and experience will be considered in order to meet entry requirements
- Students must join CIPD as a student member
- A fee is charged for this course.
The course will develop competence in a range of core human resource practice activities including:-
- employee resourcing
- managing employee relations
- HR within the organisational context
- developing yourself as an effective practitioner
- Supporting change in organisations
- Coaching and mentoring
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
Part time evenings
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Enhances employment prospects
- Diploma in Human Resource Practice
- Further study at postgraduate level, eg MSc Human Resource Management
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Applications to be made through the Business Development Team at Inverness College UHI. The team can be contacted on 01463 273307.
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Inverness College UHI. Inverness College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.