What is special about this course?
This professional qualification awarded by the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD) highlights the importance of understanding the business and international context within which HR operates, and the role of HR in driving sustained organisational performance.
- Accreditation of prior learning and experience will be considered in order to meet entry requirements
- Students must join CIPD as a student member
- A fee is charged for this course.
The course will develop competence in a range of core human resource practice activities including:-
- employee resourcing
- managing employee relations
- HR within the organisational context
- developing yourself as an effective practitioner
- Supporting change in organisations
- Coaching and mentoring
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
Part time evenings
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Enhances employment prospects
- Diploma in Human Resource Practice
- Further study at postgraduate level, eg MSc Human Resource Management
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.