What is special about this course?
This part-time ESOL Intermediate course prepares candidates for the Cambridge PET (Preliminary English Test) Exam. You will gain the ability to understand the main points of straightforward instructions or public announcements, deal with most situations met when travelling as a tourist in an English speaking country, ask simple questions and take part in factual conversations in a work environment.
You will have the opportunity to sit the Cambridge PET Exam.
- Cambridge KET certificate
- SQA Intermediate 1 or National 4 or equivalent
- Candidates contact the college to sit a placement test.
You will improve your skills in:
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Progression to ESOL Upper Intermediate (National 5)
- Accepted for college study at NC/NQ level (certain areas)
- The possibility of better integration both socially and professionally.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.