What is special about this course?
The course introduces you to work in Health and Social Care.
It is a practical course with activities to reflect workplace practice.
- 4 National 5s at C or above, one must be English.
- You will be required to attend an interview and complete a short piece of written work.
- You must have a satisfactory PVG Disclosure Scotland check.
- Understanding and supporting people in healthcare
- Care principles and practice
- Health, safety and protection
- Moving and Handling
- Understanding of Mental Health Issues
- Coping strategies and building resistance
How will I study my course?
How long will my course last?
1 Academic Years
Where can I study my course?
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
This course builds the foundations to a career in either nursing, health or social care, eg nurse education or paramedic education.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.