What is special about this course?
This course will provide you with a broad introduction to the world of care.You will cover a broad range of topics from mental health and psychology to care practice and sociology. Throughout the course you will develop important skills in literacy and numeracy, in preparation for further study or employment.
There may be an opportunity for a short work experience placement.
Successful completion of this course may lead to progression onto a level 6 course such as NC Health & Social Care
- All candidates must be 16 or over
- Four standard grades at level 3 or above, or four national 4 passes, one of which must be English
- A satisfactory PVG Disclosure Scotland check
- Mental health issues
- Improving health and wellbeing
- Play in early education and childcare
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
Possibly employment as a support worker
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.