What is special about this course?
The SQA Higher ESOL course is delivered as part of the Highers programme (but can be taken as a stand-alone subject). It will also prepare you for Cambridge CAE (Certificate of Advanced English).
You will be able to read quickly enough to cope with an academic course, understand complex opinions, produce clear, well-structured and detailed pieces of writing, speak well with a good degree of fluency, and use English flexibly for social, professional and academic purposes.
- Cambridfe FCE/Cambridge First,
- SQA Intermediate 2/National 5 ESOL or equivalent
- College placement test and interview.
You will perfect your skills in:
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
- Open Learning
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
Students may qualify for ILA funding, or fee-waiver
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Progression to further courses at level 7.
- Career progression.
- Higher ESOL and CAE are valued internationally for university entrance as well as in the international business world.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.