What is special about this course?
This course provides an intoduction to IT for beginners.
No formal entry requirements
- introduction to computer applications, hardware, software, etc - using the Help facilitiy
- opening and closing windows
- introduction to file management
- introduction to work processing: opening and closing documents; entering, editing, deleting text; formatting text; saving and printing documents
- introduction to spreadsheets: entering text and numbers into cells; editing, deleting, formatting data; insering and deleting columns and rows; basic calculations; using functions and formulae; saving and printing documents
- introduction to Internet: using search engines; sourcing information on the Internet and using it to create a report; copying text and pictures to Word
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Falcon Education Centre
Flexible start dates
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
There is the opportunity for you to obtain formal qualifications and to study at a higher level.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.