Introduction to Art Level 4
What is special about this course?
This entry level qualification provides a perfect platform to develop your skills in art and design, and progress onto higher level courses.
Explore a range of art and design routes and creative practice. Develop skills that will allow you to understand, apply and adapt a range of practical skills.
You will also develop e teamwork, time management and communication skills - all essential for the world of work.
If successful in your studies you will attain a National Progression Award (NPA) in Photography in addition to SQA unit passes in the other art and design subjects.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, your personal statement should reflect your passion for this subject;
- Your enthusiasm to study art and design should be demonstrated in your personal statement;
- You may be required to attend an interview;
- Applicants should have good manual dexterity;
- Applications are encouraged from mature students who may not have formal qualifications but have skills required to meet the demands of the course.
- Art and design development drawing
- Introduction to sculpture
- Working with others
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
Face to face and practical tasks
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
You may be able to proess onto Art and Design level 5
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Introduction to Art Level 4
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Inverness College UHI. Inverness College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.