What is special about this course?
This entry level qualification provides a perfect platform to develop your skills in art and design, and progress onto higher level courses.
Explore a range of art and design routes and creative practice. Develop skills that will allow you to understand, apply and adapt a range of practical skills.
You will also develop e teamwork, time management and communication skills - all essential for the world of work.
If successful in your studies you will attain a National Progression Award (NPA) in Photography in addition to SQA unit passes in the other art and design subjects.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, your personal statement should reflect your passion for this subject;
- Your enthusiasm to study art and design should be demonstrated in your personal statement;
- You may be required to attend an interview;
- Applicants should have good manual dexterity;
- Applications are encouraged from mature students who may not have formal qualifications but have skills required to meet the demands of the course.
- Art and design development drawing
- Introduction to sculpture
- Working with others
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
Face to face and practical tasks
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
You may be able to proess onto Art and Design level 5
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.