What is special about this course?
This course commences in January only.
This introductory level, broad based course offers an insight into various areas of both mechanical and electrical engineering.
You may also be interested in Land Based Engineering.
- Your personal statement will reflect your desire to learn this subject but core skills in Communication, Maths and Information Technology at Intermediate 1 or National 3 level will abe preferred.
- You may be asked to attend an interview.
- Basic welding skills
- Electrical wiring and hand tools
- Basic motor vehicle mechanics
- Bench fitting skills
- information technology
How will I study my course?
How long will my course last?
Please note this course starts in January only.
18 weeks full time (January-June)
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- (PEO) SVQ 1 in Engineering Skills
- Employment as a Modern Apprentice in relevant industry.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.