What is special about this course?
This interesting course at an upper intermediate level can be studied part-time as a stand-alone subject or as part of the Highers programme. It offers candidates an SQA Level 5 Certificate in ESOL.
This certificate recognises the ability to understand the main ideas of complex pieces of writing, to hold a conversation on a fairly wide range of topics, to express opinions and present arguments, to produce clear, detailed writing, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view.
- For adult learners
- Cambridge PET or National 4 ESOL, or equivalent
- A college placement test and interview.
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Progression to SQA Higher ESOL
- Progression to other college courses at level 6
- Progression to Cambridge CAE
- Both Cambridge CAE and Higher ESOL are valued for entry to college to study an HNC/HND level are are recognised by universities and business schools.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.