What is special about this course?
This course will give you the opportunity to develop a strong underpinning knowledge to help you develop a career in engineering. This is a modern, up-to-date programme with national recognition. As well as the key subject areas listed you will have the opportunity to bring your learning together in an engineering project.
Entry requirements (school leavers)
- Mathematics and English National 5 at B or above, or Intermediate 2 at B or above, plus two other subjects at National 5 B or above, preferably Physics.
- Communication at Intermediate 2.
- Equivalent qualifications.
Entry requirements (mature students)
- Evidence of equivalent qulaifications to those for school leavers
Entry requirements (continuing learners)
- Successful completion of corresponding programme at SCQF Level 5 Electrical Installation with Renewables.
Subject areas include:
- electrical principles
- test equipment
- engineering project
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
36 weeks full time
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- HNC Engineering Systems
- Employment as an electrical technician.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.