What is special about this course?
This full time programme is an advanced level course designed to give candidates knowledge of electrical engineering installation techniques.
- Relevant post school education and training.
4 National 5 at C or above, to include Mathematics, Physics, English and one other subject.
- NC Electrical Installation/Engineering SCQF Level 5
- Electrical technology
- Electrical hand wiring skills
- Inspection and testing
- Electrical science
- electrical technology
- electrical hand wiring skills
- inspection and testing
- electrical science
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
Bursary or EMA (Educational Maintenance Allowance)
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Apprenticeship in electrical industry
- HNC in Engineering Systems
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.