Electrical Installation Pre-apprenticeship SCQF Level 6
What is special about this course?
This full time programme is designed to give candidates knowledge of electrical engineering installation techniques.
- 4 National 5 at C or above, to include Mathematics, Physics, English and one other subject.
- Communication at Intermediate 2
- Relevant post school education and training.
- Engineering: Applying Information Technology
- Fundamental Electrical Systems
- Fundamental Electronics
- Inspecting and Testing of Electrical Installations
- Electrical Plant Maintenance
- Electrical Principles
- Electrical Testing and Measurement
- Installation of PVC Sheathed Wiring Systems
- Single and Three Phase Induction Motors
- Engineering Project
- Problem Solving
- Working with Others
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
Bursary or EMA (Educational Maintenance Allowance)
What can I do on completion of my course?
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Due to an on-going cyber security incident our systems are currently down. Applications for full-time degree courses can still be made via UCAS but we are unable to take any direct applications. We are doing everything possible to minimise disruption, but this could take some time. Please check back at regular intervals for updates or, if you have a specific query, contact us.