What is special about this course?
This course covers a range of specialist forestry and conservation units and will provide you with basic rural skills.
- You should be a minimum preferred age of 16 by 1 August 2018
- Have an interest in working in land-based industries including forestry, rural and estate work
- All applicants are invited to interview
- Tree identification
- Tree planting
- Rural carpentry
- Field drainage
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
Where can I study my course?
- Scottish School of Forestry
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
EMA or Bursary
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Employment in the areas of estate work, forestry, conservation, gardening or grounds maintenance
- Progress to Certificate in Forestry
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.