What is special about this course?
The course will provide you with the skills required to be successful in the digital age - you will learn how to build, upgrade and fault find on computer systems and networks as well as developing skills in Cyber Security. You will also have the opportunity to develop programs for mobile devices, and gain a professionally recognised qualification in Professional Computer Fundamentals.
Due to the nature of the course you will be invited along for an informal interview/information session to allow the team to find out more about you and to assess your suitability for the course.
- Selection by interview
School leavers/progressing students
- Successful completion of Level 5 Computing
- 4 Intermediate 2 passes including English or Mathematics/National 5 passes including English or Mathematics.
- server administration fundamentals
- hardware and systems
- programming for mobile devices
- cyber security
- computing project
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- Part Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
Bursary or EMA (Educational Maintenance Allowance)
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Progression onto HNC Computing
- Careers in Computing support, Website design, IT systems design/support.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.