What is special about this course?
This course will introduce the skills and knowledge required for working within a commercial kitchen environment and associated areas Front of House for progression to either SVQ1 Professional cookery or NC Hospitality and Events Operations.
No formal entry requirements.
- Food Preparation techniques
- Cookery Processes:
- Food Hygiene for the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality: Organisation of Practical Skills
- Understanding using Ingredients
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
Where can I study my course?
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- SVQ1 Professional Cookery
- NC Hospitality and Events Operations
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.