Foundation Art SCQF Level 4
What is special about this course?
This 18 week January course introduces you to the basic skills required to progress to the next level - the full-time Level 5 course in Art and Design, which starts in August each year.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, your personal statement should reflect your passion for this subject.
- Applicants should have good manual dexterity.
- Applications are encouraged from mature students who may not have formal qualifications but have skills required to meet the demands of the course.
- Understanding photogrpahy
- Working with photographers
- Photgraphing people and places
- Design studies
How will I study my course?
How long will my course last?18 Weeks
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
You may be able to progress to Introduction to Art and Design Level 5.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at UHI Inverness. UHI Inverness operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.