Electrical Installation Pre-apprenticeship SCQF Level 6
What is special about this course?
This full time programme is designed to give candidates knowledge of electrical engineering installation techniques.
- 4 National 5 at C or above, to include Mathematics, Physics, English and one other subject.
- Communication at Intermediate 2
- Relevant post school education and training.
- Engineering: Applying Information Technology
- Fundamental Electrical Systems
- Fundamental Electronics
- Inspecting and Testing of Electrical Installations
- Electrical Plant Maintenance
- Electrical Principles
- Electrical Testing and Measurement
- Installation of PVC Sheathed Wiring Systems
- Single and Three Phase Induction Motors
- Engineering Project
- Problem Solving
- Working with Others
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
Bursary or EMA (Educational Maintenance Allowance)
What can I do on completion of my course?
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Electrical Installation Pre-apprenticeship SCQF Level 6
We are no longer accepting applications for 2021/22
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Inverness College UHI. Inverness College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.