ESOL Full-Time Level 6 SCQF Level 6
What is special about this course?
This programme meets the needs of candidates who wish to improve their English language and employability skills. The course will allow students to gain a Higher qualification in ESOL which will lead to progression into further / higher education or to increased employment prospects.
This course is aimed at non-native speakers of English.
- School leavers or others with a National 5 ESOL A or B grade or equivalent
- Current Inverness College ESOL students who pass the Level 5 End of Course Test and achieve a pass at A or B grade in National 5 ESOL
- We test and interview all potential students to ensure that they are placed in the correct level of course.
- Preparation for SQA Higher ESOL as well as the University of Cambridge C1 exam.
- Academic Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking skills
- Communication skills
- ICT Level 6
- An element of Scottish Historical Studies
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
Progression from this course:
- to other Higher Courses
- to NC or HNC courses
- to BA /BSc courses
- to employment
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for ESOL Full-Time Level 6 SCQF Level 6
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Inverness College UHI. Inverness College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.