What is special about this course?
This course will teach you to be industry-ready for this fast paced environment. Our bespoke learning centre in the training restaurants will motivate and enhance your learning and skills. Working with professional chefs, and experienced lecturers, you will have an understanding of what skills are required to work in the catering industry.
After completion of this course you will have achieved SCQF Level 4 Food and Beverage Service and SCQF Level 4 Food Preparation and Cooking.
- All applicants will be interviewed to assess their interest and ability in cookery.
- No formal entry requirements
- Evidence of an interest in this subject should be demonstrated in your personal statement
- Work experience will be considered
- Prepare and cook meat and poultry
- Prepare and cook fish
- Food safety
- Health and safety
- Prepare and clear areas for food and beverage service
- Personal behaviour
- Team work
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- SCQF Level 5 Professional Cookery
- SCQF Level 5 Food and Beverage Service/Hospitality and Events Operations
- Employment in the hospitality industry
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.