What is special about this course?
Studying within the structure of a Modern Apprenticeship, the course is a combination of work-based and college training. It provides the dual benefit of gaining a nationally recognised qualification while being paid as you work.
This programme is for those already working in the construction industry. You will work towards the PDA Carpentry & Joinery – SCQF level 6 and also working towards SVQ 3.
Access information from www.bconstructive.co.uk
- Install second fixing components
- Timber frames (internal and external)
- Ground and upper floor construction
- Woodworking and power tools
- Pitched roof construction
- Domestic fitments
How will I study my course?
- Block release
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Further study at SCQF level 7
- Employment within the construction industry.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.