What is special about this course?
Studying within the structure of a Modern Apprenticeship, the course is a combination of work-based and college training. It provides the dual benefit of gaininga nationally recognised qualification while being paid as you work.
Must be in relevant employment
This programme is for those already working in the construction industry. You will work towards the PDA Carpentry & Joinery – SCQF level 6 and also working towards SVQ Level 3.
Access information from www.bconstructive.co.uk
- Install second fixing components
- Timber frames (internal and external)
- Ground and upper floor construction
- Woodworking and power tools
- Pitched roof construction
- Domestic fitments
How will I study my course?
- Block release
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Further study at SCQF level 7
- Employment within the construction industry.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.