What is special about this course?
This course is designed to prepare you to be industry ready for the fastest growing sector in the country. You will develop the skills, knowledge and confidence needed for a busy kitchen environment through a mix of college study, including working in the training restaurant and cafe, visits to the food suppliers, restaurants and hoteliers in the local area. Seminars from top industry experts from some of the most prestigious outlets in the Highlands.
- Evidence of experience in this subject should be demonstrated in your personal statement and may be subject to a skills assessment.
- All applicants will be interviewed to assess their experience and ability in professional cookery.
- SCQF Level 5 Professional Cookery.
- Complex pastry, hot and cold desserts
- Complext meat, fish, poultry and game
- Complex soups, sauces and dressings
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- Day release
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.