What is special about this course?
This course certified by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) and covers the topics studied in the IMI Diploma (Light Vehicle) course in more depth and prepares students for an apprenticeship in the motor vehicle profession.
- IMI Diploma in Vehicle Repair Level 2 or
- Evidence of skills and knowledge gained in the motor vehicle industry as detailed in your personal statement with the application.
- Applicants may be invited to interview.
- Motor vehicle chassis systems
- Fuel systems
- Engine management.
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Employment within the motor vehicle industry at apprentice level.
- HNC Automotive Engineering.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.