Skills for Work: Early Education & Childcare (Kingussie)
National 5 Skills for Work: Early Learning and Childcare is an introductory qualification that develops the skills, knowledge, and attitudes needed for work in the early learning and childcare sector.
Level SCQF 5
Delivery Remote/Face-to-Face | Thursday 10.45am - 3.30pm
Duration 1 Year
This qualification will prepare you for working in the sector, and develops transferable employability skills, including:
- an understanding of the workplace and the employee’s responsibilities (eg time-keeping, appearance, customer care)
- self-evaluation skills
- positive attitude to learning
- flexible approaches to solving problems
- adaptability and positive attitude to change
- confidence to set goals, reflect and learn from experience
- skills to become effective job-seekers and employees
This qualification covers areas such as the development and wellbeing of children and young people, play in early Learning and childcare, and working in early learning and childcare.