Beauty: National Progression Award - Cosmetology
Face to face
This course will provide you with the introductory skills and basic beauty techniques including facial care, nail care and make-up application.
You will develop:
• Practical beauty skills incorporating facial, manicure and make-up;
• Ability to solve problems;
• Ability to be flexible and work co-operatively with others;
• Planning, organisational and evaluation skills
Mode of delivery: Face to face, Fridays, 9am to 3.30pm
Duration: One academic year (August/September to May/June)
- NC Beauty Care and Make-Up
- Employment as a trainee beauty therapist, nail technician or make-up artist.