Degree Module: Cell Biology - Theory and Lab Skills
Face to face
This module is designed to enable you to understand key aspects of cell biology. You will also develop practical skills in techniques relevant to cell biology.
On successful completion of this module you will be able to:
- Describe and explain the structure and function of the eukaryotic cell membrane and cell organelles.
- Describe protein processing and degradation.
- Describe and explain cellular communication.
- Describe and explain cell replication and division.
- Perform a practical experiment related to cell biology.
Students should have passed 2 Highers at C or above
Mode of delivery: Face to face, Thursday, 9am to 11am.
Duration: Semester 2 only - January to May