Skills for Work: Energy
Face to face
The course gives you the opportunity to explore a variety of industries and career opportunities that exist within the energy sector.
- An introduction to the energy sector;
- Domestic solar hot water systems;
- Domestic wind turbine systems;
- Energy: employability and careers;
- Energy and the individual.
You should be working at a National 5 level at school and demonstrate an interest in the subject.
Mode of delivery: Face to face, Friday, 9am to 3.30pm
Duration: One academic year (August/September to May/June)
- NPA Construction
- Introduction to Engineering
- A Modern Apprenticeship in a variety of engineering disciplines