Skills for Work: Hairdressing
This one-year programme will give you a broad introduction to hairdressing. Experience the salon environment and learn about different roles and responsibilities in hairdressing.
Level SCQF 4
Delivery Face to Face | Friday, 9am (subject to transport arrangements) to 3.30pm
Location Inverness Campus
Duration 1 Year
You will also gain practical experience of general salon duties to support stylists and to assist with customer care. You will practice shampooing, conditioning and blow drying and explore the creative side of hairdressing.
• Hairdressing: Salon Awareness
• Hairdressing: Working in the Salon
• Hairdressing: Employability Skills
• Hairdressing: Creativity
• Hairdressing SVQ 2 - SCQF Level 5
• Employment as a salon junior or salon receptionist
Entry requirements ...
No formal entry requirements. Learners should be capable of working independently at this level.