Student Carers

We have a dedicated Transition Coordinator to help students whilst at college who have caring responsibilities. A carer is anyone who cares, unpaid, for a friend or family member who due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction cannot cope without their support.

We are committed to all our students and we will do all we can to make your experience here enjoyable and rewarding.

We provide a range of support to students:

  • Financial advice
  • Help with settling in to college life
  • Getting the most out of your student experience
  • Advice and support finding accommodation
  • General advice and guidance


What Next?

To find out how we can help you;

Ask at Student Services in the main campus. If you are based at the Scottish School of Forestry in Balloch please call 01463 273803. Alternatively e-mail