Higher education childcare funding
This quick guide offers information for students who would like to apply for assistance with registered childcare costs and fall into the following categories:
- Must have a dependent child
- Must have applied for all available support from Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS) including Student Living Cost Loan and / or Bursary and Lone Parent Grant
- Must use Care Inspectorate registerd formal childcare providers
- We will calculate your funded childcare costs on your timetabled clasess or for placement days that are a mandatory part of your course
- Must meet eligibility criteria for Tuition Fees to be considered for assistance from the childcare fund
Fully completed applications with all supporting documents must be received within 6 weeks of the start date of the course. Please be advised funds are limited and given on a first come first served basis.
|Awards are considered under the following criteria:||Documents required may include:||Further information before applying:|
- Inverness College UHI operates an online funding application via the Student Hub.
- You will be invited to apply via the Student Hub once offered an unconditional place on a course and funding opens.
- Documents requested can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or handed into the Student Support Centre at Inverness College UHI, 1 Inverness Campus.
- Keep an eye on the Student Hub for further information or evidence you need to provide.
- You will be notified of all funding decisions via the Student Hub.