Students remaining on benefits
Further Education (Highers, NC, SVQ, Access, Intro to, Prepare for, Step into etc)
- 16 years and over
- In receipt of, and allowed to remain on, a government benefit such as Income Support, Employment Support Allowance or Universal Credit.
Funding is subject to certain qualifying criteria as defined by the Scottish Government including residence requirements and household income.
|May be considered for:||Information required:||Documents required may include:|
Under 19 years of age and in receipt of a government benefit.
Over 19 years of age and in receipt of a government benefit.
Students eligible to remain on Universal Credit.
- Inverness College operates an online funding application
- You will be invited to apply once offered an unconditional place on a course and funding opens
- Documents requested can be emailed to email@example.com or handed into the Student Support Centre
- Keep an eye on your Student Hub for further information about evidence you have provided
- You will be notified of the decision about your award and details will be placed on your Student Hub