Students under 18 years of age
- Under 18 years of age on the start date of your course
- Studying a Further Education programme
- Studying full-time or part-time
- Living with parents or a legal guardian
- Have no dependent children
|Income bracket||May be considered for:||Information required:||Documents required may include:|
|All full time students under 18 who do not declare parental income or whose parental income is more than £24,421 (only one dependent child in household) or £26,884 (more than one dependent child in household)||
|Parental income less than £24,421 (only one dependent child in household) or £26,884 (more than one dependent child in household)||
|Students between 16 and 19 years of age on a part-time fundable course and the parental income is less than £24,421 (if only one dependent child) or £26,884 (if more than one dependent child)||
For eligible students Educational Maintenance Allowance (EMA) is paid at a standard rate of £30 per week.
- UHI Inverness operates an online funding application via the Student Hub.
- You will be invited to apply via the Student Hub once offered an unconditional place on a course and funding opens.
- Documents requested can be emailed to email@example.com or handed into the Student Support Centre.
- Keep an eye on the Student Hub for further information or evidence you need to provide.
- You will be notified of all funding decisions via the Student Hub.