We have two, on campus open events coming up to help you access all the information you need about our courses and support services. Discover what makes Inverness College UHI such a special place to study e by chatting to our staff, who will be on hand to answer all your questions about studying with us. If you are unsure where confirmed exam results leave you, we can also help by providing advice and guidance on suitable course options.
Open Evening, Tuesday 10th August, 4pm to 6.30pm
- Chat to lecturers about our courses, the skills you will develop and the careers available to you on completing your studies.
- Chat to our student support, admissions & funding teams about SQA exam results, applying for a course, funding your studies and support available to you.
- Join a tour of our campus.
Open Afternoon, One to One Appointments, Wednesday 11th August, 3pm to 5pm
We'll be running 30-minute, one to one sessions with staff from Student Support, Admissions and Student Funding. These sessions are ideal if you have lots of questions or need help with something in particular. Chat to staff about:
- Courses you can apply for and how to submit an application
- What to expect in the new term
- Support available to you
- Funding your studies
- SQA exam results and your next steps
We'll also be offering one to one tours of our campus building.
If you prefer, you can book a remote, one to one call with someone from our student support team to discuss studying with us. Ask us a question now and a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, our Student Support Centre is open for pre-booked appointments on Wednesdays, 8.30am to 4.30pm, throughout the summer. This is an opportunity to speak to someone face to face about courses, funding and general enquiries. To book an appointment, please email the team or telephone 01463 273208 and leave a message and someone will get back to you.
Interested in applying: