Before You Arrive
After you have accepted your offer to study at Inverness College UHI, there are some things you may need to do next.
Before You Arrive Checklist
- Regularly check the Student Hub. This is a one-stop shop allowing you to view your student record - personal information you have given us. You can log in using the account username and password given to you when you accepted your place. You can access and update your details online. As you progress in your studies you can also check module/unit results. For further information about the Student Hub email email@example.com
- Check your offer letter for any additional costs
- Higher Education student? Apply for funding from the Students Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS). Applications open in the April.
- Further Education student? Apply for funding from Inverness College UH!. Applications for Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA) and Bursary open in June.
- Are you eligible for any other funding? Both Higher Education and Further Education students may be eligible for additional funding, like discretionary or childcare. Students can apply direct to Inverness College UHI from June.
- Review all information sent to you including your course handbook, reading list or other preparatory material.
- Enrol online. Online enrolment opens in July each year. To enrol, login to the Student Hub, select the course option and click on the 'to do list.' Once you are enrolled you will have access to IT systems, facilities and resources. Inverness College UHI will inform SAAS once you have enrolled and had your attendance confirmed. SAAS will then release funds into your bank account. Online enrolment FAQs.
- HNC/HND/Degree student? Once you have enrolled you need to select your units/modules for the forthcoming academic year via the Student Hub.
- Once you've enrolled and selected your units/modules (if applicable), timetables will be sent out with your induction timetable.