Study Abroad

At Inverness College UHI, you have the opportunity to study or work abroad as part of your studies. We offer two exchange programmes: Erasmus+ and International Exchange (IEP). This section of the website will introduce you to both programmes and provide the information you require in order to apply.

The International Office is here to provide guidance and support throughout the application process and exchange period.