Business and Computing
Whether you have ambitions to formalise your work experience, become a leader in your industry or change your career path, you will find your perfect career-focused qualification here.
Master the skills in digital media editing, networks and systems, web design fundamentals and technical support if you wish to study Computing; or become proficient in HR, Law, Accounting or Marketing if Management is your chosen profession. All subjects are taught by lecturers with extensive real life experience.
Here’s a taste of just some of the amazing facilities and support you can expect to benefit from:
- The latest specialist hardware, software and technology across all computing courses including cyber security, ethical hacking and forensics;
- 1-2-1 support from application to graduation, including a community of nurturing, friendly support staff and Personal Academic Tutors to help you with course and class queries. In addition, we provide advice on personal wellbeing, health, finance, support for students with disabilities and additional needs, and of course careers advice;
- Ability to achieve vendor qualifications from Microsoft, CISCO and Oracle. We also boast strong links with major professional bodies such as ACCA, CMI and CIPD;
- Small class sizes and friendly atmosphere;
- Career-focused courses relevant to the current workplace. Excellent links to industry and employers offering work placements, site visits, practical demonstrations and guest speakers throughout all subjects;
- Break out areas in the Learning Resource Centre to relax between classes or carry on discussion groups.
If you are not currently a student but have an interest in studying Administration, Accounting, Business or Computing, why not call in to one of our Open Days. This will give you the chance to have a look at our facilities and chat to lecturers or current students.