What is special about this course?
This programme provides a practical and flexible introduction to the event and hospitality industry developing the knowledge and skills required to plan and deliver a range of successful events. It focuses on marketing, food and drink operations, and costing.
Opportunities to work with the industry specialists will be available throughout the course.
- All applicants will be interviewed to assess their interest and ability in coordinating events, relevant work experience will be considered
- Four Intermediate 1 passes, to include English, or
- Four National 4 passess, to include English.
- No formal entry requirements
- Evidence of an interest in this subject should be demonstrated in your personal statement
- Work experience will be considered.
- Event industry: an overview
- Event costing: an introduction
- Event organisation
- Food and drink operations
- Hospitality events
- Customer care
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- HNC Events
- HNC Hospitality
- Employment in hospitality or event related industry.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.