Block release | Workplace
4 years (32 weeks in college over 3 years)
How it works...
A Modern Apprenticeship is a work-based qualification for people employed in the industry. The programme is a combination of work-based and college training and provides the dual benefit of students gaining a nationally recognised qualification while being paid as they work.
- Instil your company’s values whilst training
- Motivate existing staff by investing in the workforce and providing supervisory opportunities
- Develop up to date and relevant skills and qualifications
- Cost effective training supported by funding from Skills Development Scotland (up to 100% funding depending on age and eligibility criteria)
- Create and retain a modern skilled workforce
- Debt-free learning
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- A route to great pay
- Career progression opportunities
- Significant experience to enhance your CV
- Possible support with travel costs if coming to college
This course is a combination of work-based and college training, delivered in partnership with the employer, student, and the training provider.
Over the course of a four year apprenticeship you will work to achieve the SVQ 3 Mechanical Engineering Services Domestic Plumbing at SCQF level 7.
For more information about this apprenticeship, please contact the Business Solutions Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What you need...
This programme is for those already working in the construction industry in the relevant trade discipline.
Where you can go...
- HNC Built Environment