CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice CIPD Certificate
What is special about this course?
The CIPD Foundation Certificate in People Practice is perfect if you are ready to make your mark on the profession. It won’t just help get you started – it will give you a head start too. This is ideal for anyone embarking on a career in the people practice or for those already in a support role and looking to take their next step on the career ladder.
Successful completion of the Foundation Certificate qualification will enable you to gain CIPD Foundation membership and designation Foundation CIPD
- Prior life and work experience will be considered
- It would be beneficial for students to be competent in Communication, and IT skills to SCQF level 5.
- You will be required to become a student member of the CIPD at the start of your course (cost in 21/22 £138.00). The CIPD will contact you directly after you have started the course.
- Business, ,culture and change in context
- Principles of analytics
- Core behaviours for people professionals
- Essentials of people practice
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
The majority of sessions will be online. There will be opportunity to attend some face to face classes.
How long will my course last?36 Weeks
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- A career in people practice
- HNC Business
- BAH Business and Management
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
APPLICATIONS TO BE MADE THROUGH THE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS TEAM AT UHI INVERNESS. THE TEAM CAN BE CONTACTED ON 07385433474.
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at UHI Inverness. UHI Inverness operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.