What is special about this course?
The aim of the physics course is to extend students' knowledge and understanding of physics. The course will offer you the opportunities to gain:
- An increased knowledge and understanding of facts and ideas, of techniques and of the applications of physics in society
- Skill in applying their knowledge and understanding in a wide variety of theoretical and practical problem-solving contexts
- Skills associated with carrying out experimental and investigative work in physics and analysing the information obtained.
While entry is at the discretion of the college, candidates will be expected to have the following:-
- Standard Grade Physics with knowledge and understanding and problem solving at Grade 2 or above, or
- Intermediate 2 Physics at B or above/National 5 at B or above, and
- Standard Grade Mathematics at 2 or above or Intermediate 2 at B or above/National 5 at B or above.
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- Part Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
Bursary or EMA (Educational Maintenance Allowance) if studying full time along with other subjects
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.