What is special about this course?
This course will introduce you to key administration areas such as word processing, IT, front of office, central services, handling business documents, researching and preparing presentations, communications and event organisation. There is also an opportunity for you to study specialised units in medical terminology and medical reception records and human resource management. You will undertake a 2-week local work placement.
- There are no formal entry requirements
Interest in the subject should be demonstrated in your personal statement.
You may be required to attend an interview.
- 4 Standard Grades at 3 or above/National 4 at pass, including English
- word processing
- front of office
- central services
- handling business documents
- researching and preparing presentations
- event organisation
- work experience
- medical terminology
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
- Part Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
Bursary or EMA (Educational Maintenance Allowance)
What can I do on completion of my course?
- HNC/HND Administration & Information Technology
- Employment as an administrative assistant, receptionist, audio-typist.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.