What is special about this course?
This is an introductory course for those wishing to develop skills such as digital imaging, computer hardware and programming. It is an 18 week full-time course available from January to June. It is ideal for the novice, those with an interest in getting into the IT-related job market or those who are already working in the area but would like formal training or to update their skills.
• There are no formal entry requirements and a fee may be charged for this course.
Due to the nature of this course you will be invited along for an informal interview/information session to allow the team to find out more about you and to assess your suitability for the course.
Subjects studied include:
- Computer hardware systems
- Digital video and audio acquisition
- Internet safety
- Software development
How will I study my course?
- Full Time
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Inverness Campus
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
Bursary or EMA (Educational Maintenance Allowance)
What can I do on completion of my course?
- NC Computing with Technical Support SCQF Level 5 or
- NC Computing SCQF Level 5
- Enhanced career prospects where knowledge of IT is required.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.